WCREW is happy to announce the 17th Annual Golf Outing on Monday, August 31st! After careful consideration we are prepared to take every precaution to throw both a safe and enjoyable event.
New this year, the outing will feature a 9-hole scramble. All skill levels are encouraged to participate!
Some of the changes and precautions you will see this year include:
- The event will be entirely outdoors.
- Carts will be equipped with a divider. Single-rider carts will be available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the welcome bags and throughout the reception area.
- Additional signage will be posted to promote social distancing.
- Noon: Golfer Registration
- 12:45 PM Shotgun Start
- 4:00 PM: Outdoor Cocktails & Appetizers
Details for all attendees will be sent in the week leading up to the event and foursomes will be contacted for foursome names as the date approaches.
If you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 please stay home. All attendees will be required to sign a waiver prior to the event.
Please contact Amy at email@example.com with any questions.