You’re invited to join WCREW for an intriguing panelist discussion, “Reimagining Milwaukee’s Waterfront” which will take place on September 15th, from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM at Milwaukee Boat – 1124 N Old World 3rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53203. Our panelists include:
- Lafayette Crump, Commissioner, Department of City Development
- Phillip Aiello, Chief Operating Officer, Mandel Group
- Lilith Fowler, Executive Director, Harbor District
- James Shields, Design Principal, HGA
- Moderator: Angy Singh, Director of Business Development, KSingh
The panelist discussion will take place on the Milwaukee boat and travel the Milwaukee River. Food and beverages will be provided during the duration of the event. Attendees, please plan to arrive by 2:45 PM as the boat will depart at 3:00 PM and return by 5:00 PM.