What’s the difference between CREW Network membership and WCREW membership?
WCREW (Wisconsin CREW) is the Wisconsin Chapter of CREW Network. A member of WCREW is also a member of CREW Network - a global network with over 77 chapters worldwide and nearly 12,000 commercial real estate professionals.
While the overall mission and vision of WCREW reflect those of CREW Network, WCREW follows its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. WCREW uses the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and set its own annual membership dues, programs and member activities.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
WCREW holds a monthly networking Catch a Bite or Catch a Drink, quarterly professional development breakfasts, motivational and workshop programs, property tours and other networking events. Members are encouraged to maximize their involvement by joining a committee thereby enhancing their member experience. Committee participation may vary. However, a monthly one-hour meeting or conference call is to be expected.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Excellent referral network - more than 75% of members report doing recent business with another member
- Local programs: award events, seminars, site tours, workshops and networking opportunities
- Education: members find the opportunity to learn, grow, develop
- CREW Network's career center (job and resume postings) and online resources
- CREW Network programs: Leadership Summits, CREW Network Convention, and online training/industry programs
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, a proprietary online business networking tool, member directory and community/discussion forum, where members communicate directly
- Friendship, fun and support through WCREW's dynamic, involved and fascinating members and leaders
- Exclusive access to WCREW’s LinkedIn group
Who can join?
WCREW has opportunities for all individuals with diverse experience levels. From students to seasoned professionals, a membership in WCREW is designed to enhance the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry.
What are the requirements and how to I apply?
Membership requirements vary depending on career level and industry sector. Applications are subject to review and approval by the Membership Committee and the WCREW Board of Directors each month. Full Details
How/when do I pay my dues?
Upon application approval, new members will receive a welcome email from WCREW. Upon payment of the annual dues new members will receive an email notification from CREW Network with a link to set up a member account on-line.
Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, and dues for member renewals are invoiced each fall for the coming term. Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferrable, either within the company or without.