What’s the difference between CREW Network membership and WCREW membership?
WCREW (Wisconsin CREW) is the Wisconsin Chapter of CREW Network. A member of WCREW is also a member of CREW Network - a global network with over 75 chapters worldwide and more than 11,000 commercial real estate professionals.
While the overall mission and vision of WCREW reflect those of CREW Network, WCREW follows its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. WCREW uses the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and set its own annual membership dues, programs and member activities.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
WCREW holds a monthly networking Catch a Bite or Catch a Drink, quarterly professional development breakfasts, motivational and workshop programs, property tours and other networking events. Members are encouraged to maximize their involvement by joining a committee thereby enhancing their member experience. Committee participation may vary. However, a monthly one-hour meeting or conference call is to be expected.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Excellent referral network (a recent annual CREW survey of its members indicated that more than 75% of did business with one another!)
- Monthly programs including award events, seminars, site tours, workshops and networking opportunities
- Education: members find the opportunity to learn, grow, develop
- Online national and local directory of affiliates (via the CREW Network)
- Access to the CREW Network members only information pool and job board, and to a vast resource of support
- CREW Network benefits including discounted registration rates to the CREW Network Leadership Summits, the annual CREW Network Convention and Marketplace, and leadership training programs
- CREW Network offers works on industry research including annual white papers and benchmark studies every five years, a speakers’ directory, and exclusive access to CREWbiz, a proprietary online business networking tool
- CREW Network member profile platform for exposure and high visibility globally where members may promote their skills and expertise
- Friendship, fun and support through WCREW's dynamic, involved and fascinating members and leaders
- Exclusive access to WCREW’s LinkedIn group
Who can join?
WCREW has opportunities for all individuals with diverse experience levels. From students to seasoned professionals, a membership in WCREW is designed to enhance the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry.
What are the requirements and how to I apply?
Membership requirements vary depending on career level and industry sector. Applications are subject to review and approval by the Membership Committee and the WCREW Board of Directors each month. Full Details
How/when do I pay my dues?
Upon application approval, new members will receive a welcome email from WCREW. Upon payment of the annual dues new members will receive an email notification from CREW Network with a link to set up a member account on-line. Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, and dues for member renewals are invoiced each fall for the coming term.