By joining WCREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the WCREW and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least 5 of experience in the commercial real estate industry to be a Full Member, but with fewer than 5 years, you could be qualified for an associate membership.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact Kelsey Bayba, Membership Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership classification is based on your particular qualifications and experience in the commercial real estate industry. Please review the membership criteria below and select the applicable membership classification for you.
Full $380 ($245 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)- open to individuals currently employed full-time, and with 5+ years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)**
Associate $380 ($245 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)- open to individuals currently employed full-time, and with less than 5 years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)**
Affiliate $380 ($245 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)- open to individuals currently employed in a field related to commercial real estate, such as furniture or flooring vendors, janitorial or security services, property maintenance or landscaping, etc.
Civic $230 - open to individuals currently employed with a government, public agency, university, or other non-profit organization
Student - Graduate $210 ($120 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)- open to students enrolled full-time in a graduate or post-graduate program to further a career in commercial real estate
Student - Undergraduate $155 ($120 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)- open to students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate
Retired $230 - open to former Full members who have completely retired
Membership Dues Information:
- Memberships approved after July 1st and before October 31st receive a discounted mid-year rate.
- Memberships approved on/after November 1st will be for the following calendar year membership term (but benefits begin as soon as payment is received).
- Membership dues are based on calendar year terms - all memberships expire on December 31st.
- Memberships are non-transferrable/non-refundable.
- Dues paid for CREW memberships are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as business expenses.